The most cost-effective way to warm your home
Cavity Wall Insulation is a quick, hassle-free way of insulating your home and reducing your energy bills. But is it right for you and your home? Find answers to your questions about an excellent method to save money and generate free energy.
All our cavity wall installers are trained in and use energystore superbead. Energystore are the largest manufacturer of cavity wall bead in the UK, using products and techniques honed over more than 40 years of work. Their products and techniques are approved by multiple accreditation bodies.
Why we choose superbead
- Superbead has a low thermal conductivity, making it one of the best performing blown insulation products on the market.
- Superbead is a closed-cell technology which means it doesn’t absorb moisture enabling it to be installed into cavities as narrow as 40mm.
- Superbead is installed at 8 bar pressure with 40% less injection holes than other products, allowing trained installers to complete their work more quickly.
- Superbead is one of the most cost-effective solutions available, delivering cost savings of up to 50% versus alternatives.
- All materials required for the install are brought to site in specially designed vehicles. The exact amount of material required is injected into the cavity meaning no material goes to landfill.